Monday 16 November 2015

NEW BEGININGS!!!!

There is something very exciting about a new notepad, a new pen or even a new born baby. It creates an unusual sense of joy. It feels like a new begining and new beginings signify a new birth,a second chance. A second chance to create a first impression,a second chance to be happy,a second chance to learn,conquer and win. I can go on and on about the beauty of new beginings
. This is my very first post ever and it feels good because I have given myself another chance to live my dream.                                 My dreams may be too big or too little but my ultimate goal is to make an impact to my friends, family and the world at large. I want to leave a mark or atleast put a smile on your face. This is my second chance,this is my new begining. Welcome to WinieMusicNaija blog spot.

4 comments: