Saturday 9 April 2016

IMAGINE!!! RUBBING IN ONIONS CAN MAKE YOUR EYEBROWS FULLER!



I stumbled into this good news this morning. When I saw it I knew I'd be a witch with a flying broom not to share on my blog. I have see some girls look like aliens without eyebrows. Thank God for this new onion discovery! I mean who would have thought a common cooking ingredient would be an eyebrow saver to the world?.. lol. 

Anyway, Instagram beauty vlogger Huda Kattan of Huda Beauty believes rubbing onions on your brows will make them grow faster. She said that the Onion juice has sulphur which speeds up the growth of hair and makes it thicker. 




      I know that thin brows are usually linked to over plucking but I guess there’s no harm in trying, it’s natural. Only thing is the smell and the crying but you don’t have to put a whole onion on your brows like she did in the video. Just squeeze the onion juice onto a cotton bud and apply it directly to the brows so it doesn’t get in your eyes. Leave it on for 15 minutes, and then wash it off. Just be careful not to get onion juice in your eyes!

So ladies and interested gentlemen lets get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment