Tuesday 5 July 2016

POLICE ARRESTS MAN FOR RAPING HIS OWN DAUGHTER.



http://www.blackpolitics.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/crime-black-man-in-handcuffs-1.jpg 
Wonders will never end!!! The Lagos State Police command has arrested a man, Timothy Idowu for raping his 15-year-old daughter several times in the Aradagun, Badagry area of the state.
 Idowu, who was arrested on June 23 was committing the crime while his wife was bedridden.

The matter got to the police after the victim fled their home to put up with a family friend in the Ikotun area of the state. In her statement to the police, she said: “I am 15 years old. I am in Senior Secondary Class . My father deflowered me several months ago, and he had been raping me since then. Whenever he did it, he would clean up the mess and warn me not to tell anybody.”

A neighbour, speaking to PUNCH Metro said that the victim reported to her while fleeing the house.  “The girl came to me on the day she was fleeing home and said her father had been raping her. I thought she was mentally unstable, until the man was arrested some days ago,” she said.
According to the report, a police source said that Idowu allegedly rape the victim’s elder sister.
The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, who confirmed the news said “investigation is ongoing”.

No comments:

Post a Comment